HOKA Bondi 3 Men's Shoes Blue/Hi Rise/Citrus
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Hoka Bondi 3 lets you float over the road as if you were running on clouds. This maximalist shoe provides exceptional impact protection, saving your legs from impact with its pillowy soft underfoot feel. A layered, no-sew upper provides a near-seamless environment for your foot, while a lightweight mesh provides breathability to keep you cool and comfortable. Lace up this shoe and take on the mileage.
Model Number: 30609029-BBHC
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 35mm (Heel), 30mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium width
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Hoka Bondi 3 is a minumum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Soft EVA Midsole runs the full length of the shoe, offering enhanced cushioning and support.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Water Drainage System engineered into the midsole allows for quicker drying.
- Air Mesh on the upper is lightweight and allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- No Sew Construction provides a seamless interior environment for reduced irritation and blistering.
- Lightweight External Heel Counter provides a secure heel fit.
- Hoka Race-Lace System is an elastic system that allows quick lacing with a single-handed pull.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS