HOKA Clifton Men's Shoes Lime/Black/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
With the HOKA Clifton, maximum cushioning no longer means maximum weight. Featuring a full length HIP CMEVA midsole, this Over Sized shoe keeps you separated from the ground without weighing you down. A rockered geometry encourages a quick toe-off, and a breathable mesh upper keeps your foot cool and comfortable. With a lightweight feel and a soft ride, you’re in for a cloudlike run.
Model Number: 30609031-LBW
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (23mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium width
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The HOKA Clifton is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- HIP CMEVA midsole provides industry leading cushioning for increased impact protection and stability.
- HIP CMEVA full length midsole provides industry leading cushioning for increased impact protection and stability.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Closed Mesh on the upper prevents debris from entering the shoe while maintaining breathability to keep feet cool and dry.
- No Sew Construction provides a seamless interior environment for reduced irritation and blistering.
- Lightweight External Heel Counter provides a secure heel fit.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS