Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Inov-8 Road-X-Treme 168 for a low profile and nimble running experience. Featuring a 3mm heel-to-toe offset to encourage an uninhibited stride, this lightweight shoe provides resilient and responsive cushioning, while an accommodating, anatomical fit offers plenty of room for your toes to splay naturally.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 20mm (Heel), 14mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Road-X-treme 168 is the women's version of the Road-X-Treme 178 men's shoe. It is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe intended for training and racing.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
- Road-X-Treme is a lightweight outsole intended for road racing, speedwork, and everyday training.
- Sticky Fusion Compound is a mix of synthetic rubber and EVA foam for a smooth ride and grip on the road.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS