Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov-8 Road-X 155 is a lightweight, natural running shoe that offers the utmost in proprioception for the minimalist or elite runner. Unlike other Inov-8 models, the Road-X 155 doesn’t incorporate Dynamic Fascia Band but rather relies solely on foot strength from the runner. The Road-X 155 offers a 4mm heel-to-toe height difference that allows the runner to run in a smooth natural running style.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (10mm), Forefoot (6mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Road-X 155 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe intended for speedwork and racing.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 3mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Road-X Lite is a lightweight outsole intended for road racing, speedwork, and everyday training.
- Fusion Compound is a mix of synthetic rubber and EVA foam for a smooth ride and grip on the road.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS