Inov-8 Roclite 243 Men's Shoes Red/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov-8 Roclite 243 will take your trail running to new highs. This lightweight trail shoe was designed for performance, but retains enough cushioning for everyday use. A reinforced upper protects against trail hazards, and a grippy outsole will provide excellent traction on a variety of terrain including rocky and muddy trails.
Model Number: 5050973447
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (15mm); includes 7mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Roclite 243 men's shoe is a minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 3mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|