Rollover product image for a larger view.
From the road to the trail and back again, this shoe has you covered. Designed to endure running on both surfaces, the Terrafly 303 has a tough sticky rubber outsole that provides excellent grip on rocky trails and still offers an even ride for road running. It is built with an anatomical fit that hugs the foot closely in all the right places, and a low-profile midsole that brings you closer to the ground to encourage midfoot and forefoot striking.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (12mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terrafly 303 is minimum feature, moderate neutral trail and road shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Terrafly is a road/trail outsole built with a low lug pattern. It is intended for use on both hard packed trails and roads.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS