Inov-8 Trailroc 255 Women's Shoes Black/Pink/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov8 Trailroc 255 packs just enough foam underfoot for long miles on rugged trails, yet keeps a low and nimble feel. With a 6mm drop from heel-to-toe, this shoe promotes a mid to forefoot landing for a smooth and stable ride. The durable outsole uses 3 types of sticky rubber for excellent hold on dry and rocky trails.
Model Number: 5054167050
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Trailroc 255 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and daily training.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Trailroc is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Tri-C Compound combines three different outsole rubbers for excellent grip and decreased wear.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS