Inov-8 X-talon 212 Men's Shoes Black/Orange/Blue
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Talon 212 is a super light trail shoe for the serious trail runner. Ideal for loose rock, grass, mixed terrain or mud. Aggressive sticky rubber tread provides outstanding grip and the low-profile midsole allows for fast, stable running, while a water resistant upper protects you from the elements. A great choice for cross country, short trail runs or X-mountain racers.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 5050973715
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (13mm); includes 7mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The X-Talon 212 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and everyday training.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated upper is water resistant and breathable.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- X-Talon is an off-trail outsole built with an aggressive lug pattern. It is ideal for loose rock, grass, mixed terrain or mud.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|