Inov-8 f-lite 215 Women's Shoes Grape/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Snug-fitting and low to the ground, the F-Lite 215 performs best over hard-packed trails, rock outcroppings and plateaus and pavement. The lightweight upper is breathable and supportive and because of the shoe's low weight and low profile it is a great option for minimalist runners and serious racers.
Model Number: 5050973405
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (14mm), Forefoot (9mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The f-Lite 215 is the women's version of the f-lite 230. It is a trail and road racing shoe designed for the neutral or supinating runner. This shoe performs best over hard-packed trails.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- F-Lite is a lightweight racing outsole that is intended for roads and hard-packed trails.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS