Karhu Flow3 Trainer Fulcrum Men's Shoes Green/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Karhu Flow3 Trainer Fulcrum is a nimble neutral shoe with a performance edge. Utilizing Fulcrum technology to promote an efficient ride, this lightweight yet durable shoe is a versatile option suitable for training, racing, and everything in between.
Model Number: F100114
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flow3 Trainer Fulcrum is a moderate featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- CMEVA is compression molded EVA which is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Fulcrum is a high durometer EVA wedge located from the heel to the midfoot. It is engineered to promote an efficient heel to toe transition by converting heel strike energy into forward momentum.
- Open Mesh is utilized throughout the entire upper and provides breathability.
- Welded Overlays around the midfoot support the contours of the foot for a snug and supportive fit.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Traditional Sockliner provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to a full length EVA board for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Wearable EVA Outsole with Compression Molded Rubber in key areas for optimal durability and shock absorption.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|