Karhu Flow Light Fulcrum Men's Shoes White/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Karhu Flow Light Fulcrum and say hello to performance. Featuring Fulcrum technology to promote an efficient transition through toe-off, this lightweight and responsive shoe is ready for fast running and racing.
Model Number: F100095
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase size 1/2 smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flow Light Fulcrum is a moderate featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing and speedwork.
- CMEVA is compression molded EVA which is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Fulcrum is a high durometer EVA wedge located from the heel to the midfoot. It is engineered to promote an efficient heel to toe transition by converting heel strike energy into forward momentum.
- Open Mesh is utilized throughout the entire upper and provides breathability.
- Welded Overlays around the midfoot support the contours of the foot for a snug and supportive fit.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Traditional Sockliner provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to a full length EVA board for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Wearable EVA Outsole with Compression Molded Rubber in key areas for optimal durability and shock absorption.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|