Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the trails with the efficient transition of the Karhu Flow3 Trail Fulcrum. A lugged outsole is built to handle technical terrain with ease, and Karhu’s Fulcrum technology ensures a smooth ride through toe-off for a nimble run.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flow3 Trail Fulcrum is a moderate featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- CMEVA is compression molded EVA which is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Fulcrum is a high durometer EVA wedge located from the heel to the midfoot. It is engineered to promote an efficient heel to toe transition by converting heel strike energy into forward momentum.
- Open Mesh is utilized throughout the entire upper and provides breathability.
- Side Vamp Wall is water resistant and provides protection from trail elements.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Traditional Sockliner provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to a full length EVA board for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Counter Grip Outsole consists of compression molded rubber and provides multidirectional traction on a variety of surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS