Karhu Fluid3 Fulcrum Men's Shoes Aurora/Dusk Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Karhu Fluid3 Trainer Fulcrum is a neutral shoe geared for running efficiency. This everyday trainer utilizes Symmetrical Fulcrum technology and a tuned geometry to promote a smooth, efficient ride.
Model Number: F100119
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase full size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Fluid3 Fulcrum is a moderate featured, moderate netural shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- CMEVA is compression molded EVA which is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Fulcrum is a high durometer EVA wedge located from the heel to the midfoot. It is engineered to promote an efficient heel to toe transition by converting heel strike energy into forward momentum.
- Open Mesh is utilized throughout the entire upper and provides breathability.
- Welded Overlays around the midfoot support the contours of the foot for a snug and supportive fit.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Traditional Sockliner provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to a full length EVA board for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Wearable EVA Outsole with Compression Molded Rubber in key areas for optimal durability and shock absorption.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS