Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Karhu Steady3 Trainer Fulcrum is a supportive, everyday trainer, which offers subtle guidance to help keep your running in line. The use of Asymmetrical Fulcrum technology assists in reducing over-pronation while also delivering a smooth and efficient ride.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Steady3 Fulcrum is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- CMEVA is compression molded EVA which is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Asymmetrical Fulcrum is a high durometer EVA wedge located from the heel to the midfoot. It is engineered to promote an efficient heel to toe transition by converting heel strike energy into forward momentum, while providing support for mild to moderate overpronation.
- Open Mesh is utilized throughout the entire upper and provides breathability.
- Welded Overlays around the midfoot support the contours of the foot for a snug and supportive fit.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Traditional Sockliner provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to a full length EVA board for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Wearable EVA Outsole with Compression Molded Rubber in key areas for optimal durability and shock absorption.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS