La Sportiva Bushido Men's Shoes Yellow/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The La Sportiva Bushido is your choice when you need a performance shoe for technical terrain. Featuring a TPU frame around the midsole to help stabilize the foot, this shoe keeps you close to the ground with a low profile platform. An internal bootie construction provides a socklike fit, while an aggressive outsole gives you unrelenting grip on rocky trails.
Model Number: 26K
Need fit help?
*See the La Sportiva Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Weight: 11.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The La Sportiva Bushido is a lightweight and supportive trail shoe designed for performance on technical terrain.
- Compression Molded MEMIex is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Dual Density Rock Guard is a layer of compressed EVA in the forefoot for protection from trail hazards.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- STB Control consists of a TPU frame extending around the upper and midsole, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
- High Frequency Welded Ripstop overlays provide durability and a secure, seamless lock down.
- Stretch Mesh Air Tongue is made of a stretch material to help guard against debris.
- TPU Toe Cap keeps toes protected from rocks and other trail hazards.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS