La Sportiva C-Lite Unisex Shoes Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the terrain is soft, but you still have a need for speed, then grab a pair of the La Sportiva C-Lites (formerly known as the Crosslite). Mud or grass? Bring it on. The C-Lite has an aggressive lugged outsole for excellent traction. It is built close to the ground for speed and stability. The snug fit screams at you to push the boundaries.
Model Number: 531
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
*See the La Sportiva Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (18mm); includes 6mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length (based on European scale)
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
La Sportiva's Crosslite is a minimum featured shoe engineered for the neutral or supinating runner. This low-profile trail shoe has an integrated external scree guard to protect against debris.
- MEMlex EVA is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- TrailShock is located in the heel and is a dual density EVA foam designed for shock absorption and stability.
- MEMIex EVA is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Composite Shank is embedded in the midsole is a 2.5mm long shank designed for torsional stability.
- Air Mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and is breathable to help keep the foot cool.
- Scree Guard covers most of the upper and is an external guard to keep debris out of the shoe.
- Traditional Sockliner
- Strobel Last is full length and is designed for comfort.
- Rigid Heel Counter
- FriXion AT is a full length lightweight and resilient outsole that is engineered for wear resistance.
- V-Groove Lugs are spaced throughout the outsole and is designed for enhanced cushioning and traction.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact by 20% and increase uphill/downhill traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS