Model Number: DRILLS
McMillan Running presents Drills for Distance Runners. These drills are recommended for all distance runners and can be used before workouts or races as well as after easy runs to promote good technique and dynamic development.
- Learn the correct technique for each drill and how to progress the drill as the athlete becomes more confident
- The drills presented will help you:
- Reduce injuries
- Improve running form
- Run more powerfully
- Increase leg speed
- Greg McMillan is a runner, exercise scientist and coach who has the unique ability to combine the science of endurance performance with the art of real-world coaching. Throughout his career, Greg has been successful at helping a wide range of athletes. He has coached Olympians, regionally competitive runners as well as beginners.
Greg has coached athletes in the 2008 Olympic Games as well as athletes in every World Track & Field Championship since 2001. He is also the coach of the McMillanElite Post-Collegiate group based in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- McMillan Running provides a full collection of tips, tools and coaching advise to help you train smarter and run faster. From custom training programs to the world-famous McMillan Running Calculator, you'll find it all on McMillanRunning.com.
- DVD is coded for playing in all regions