Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Merrell AllOut Fuse takes you from the roads onto the trails and everywhere in between. This neutral shoe features a Uni-Fly midsole for high mileage impact protection, while a moderate offset design keeps your stride efficient and nimble. A micro-lugged outsole gives you versatile traction, making this shoe a great choice for your door to trail runs.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (12mm); non-removable insole
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The AllOut Fuse is a minimal feature, minimal neutral door-to-trail shoe designed for daily training.
- Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a close, glove-like fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- 2mm EVA insole for added underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|