Merrell Bare Access Trail Men's Shoes Blue/Flame
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take your run over any terrain with the zero drop Merrell Bare Access Trail. Featuring grippy outsole lugs that provide relentless grip, this shoe can handle technical trails with ease. A low profile and flexible platform allow you to run with a natural stride, and an M Bound midsole provides just enough protection from the ground below.
Model Number: J01625
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
The Bare Access Trail is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 8mm M Bound midsole is a durable material that protects feet from impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- M Select Grip Outsole provides durable traction over a variety of terrain types.
- Vibram Outsole consists of a rubber compound set in a lugged pattern to provide superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS