Merrell Bare Access Ultra Women's Shoes Blue/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the long run with the Merrell Bare Access Ultra. Built on a zero drop platform to promote an efficient run, this neutral trail shoe provides a cushioned midsole for high mileage impact protection. A versatile outsole is suitable for any terrain that you come across on your run, and a breathable mesh upper keeps you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
Model Number: J01646
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (12mm); non-removable insole
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Wide
- Mid-foot: Medium
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Bare Access Ultra is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 12mm M Bound DST midsole is a durable material that delivers sustained cushioning for high mileage runs.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- M Select Grip Outsole provides durable traction over a variety of terrain types.
- Vibram Outsole consists of a rubber compound set in a lugged pattern to provide superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS