Merrell Road Glove 3 Men's Shoes Blue/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Merrell Road Glove 3 brings a natural running experience onto the roads. Built on a low profile, zero drop platform to encourage a more foreword footstrike, this shoe allows for excellent proprioception while maintaining just enough protection from the hard ground below. An anatomical fit provides room for your toes to splay, while a Vibram outsole underneath provides lasting durability.
Model Number: J06253
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (11mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Merrell Road Glove 3 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 4mm CMEVA is a compression molded EVA midsole for durable underfoot cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Internal Support construction holds the midfoot for a close, secure fit.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- M-Select Fresh is a treatment that breaks down perspiration, eliminating odor-causing bacteria.
- Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Road Outsole consists of a rubber compound that provides superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS