Merrell Trail Glove 2 Men's Shoes Black/Sky Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Go light and low with the Merrell Trail Glove 2. This minimalist shoe offers a near-barefoot ride to keep you close and connected to the trail. A lightweight and breathable upper keeps your foot in place while a Vibram outsole provides versatile traction and long-lasting durability.
Model Number: J06271
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (11mm), Forefoot (11mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot:Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Merrell Trail Glove 2 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 4mm CMEVA is a compression molded EVA midsole for durable underfoot cushioning.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Air Mesh upper offers light, breathable coverage.
- Internal Support construction holds the midfoot for a close, secure fit.
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a close, glove-like fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole TC1 consists of a rubber compound set in a lugged pattern to provide superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|