Rollover product image for a larger view.
Light and low, the Merrell Vapor Glove captures the essence of minimalist running. Built with a zero drop platform and a thin midsole that allows you to get connected to the ground. A breathable mesh upper wraps over the foot for comfort and security, and a sticky rubber Vibram outsole offers excellent durability and traction on the road.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (6mm), Forefoot (6mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Merrell Vapor Glove is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 2mm CMEVA is a compression molded EVA midsole for durable underfoot cushioning.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole TC1 consists of a rubber compound that provides superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|