Mizuno Wave Creation 15 Women's Shoes White/Pink/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run with maximum impact protection without losing out on a responsive and connected ride with the Mizuno Wave Creation 15. Featuring an Infinity Wave plate in the heel, this neutral shoe delivers the cushioning you need for high mileage training, while a seamless mesh upper keeps your foot cozy with a customizable fit.
Model Number: 410568.0014
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Creation 15 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Infinity Wave uses an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a figure eight pattern, for maximum cushioning and energy return during heel strike.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in men’s shoes and additional flex grooves in women’s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is an anti-microbial and moisture wicking insole that promotes a healthy environment for feet.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS