Mizuno Wave Evo Cursoris Women's Shoes Elec/Yel
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Zero offset design meets protection from the hard ground in the Mizuno Wave Evo Cursoris. Optimized for the midfoot striker, this shoe features forefoot Wave technology provides cushioning and a smooth ride, while high density outsole rubber in key areas increase durability. A wide forefoot platform delivers a stable underfoot feel and a roomy fit that allows for natural toe splay. Breathable mesh in the upper ensures lasting comfort so you can focus on the run ahead.
Model Number: 410508.4U3X
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Wave Evo Cursoris is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training or racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the midfoot to forefoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Oblique Toe Shape allows for natural toe splay during toe-off.
- Flat forefoot last provides a flat platform to allow for an even toe-off along the width of the foot.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|