Mizuno Wave Evo Ferus Women's Shoes Aq/White/Blk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run closer to the trails you love with the Mizuno Wave Evo Ferus. Featuring a low offset, low profile platform and forefoot Wave technology for cushioning, this shoe encourages a midfoot landing and an efficient stride. An aggressive outsole maintains traction on varied terrain while a trail-ready upper protects you from the elements.
Model Number: 410547.3O00
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (14mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Evo Ferus is a minimum featured, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- Mizuno Wave consits of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the midfoot to forefoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Active X Upper offers lateral support and a secure fit.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Oblique Toe Shape allows for natural toe splay during toe-off.
- Flat Forefoot Shape provides a flat platform to allow for an even toe-off along the width of the foot.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Active X Outsole features X-shaped lugs for multi-directional traction on a variety of trail surfaces.
- X10 located in the forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|