Mizuno Wave Hayate Women's Shoes Purple/Ceresia
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Hayate is the latest thing bearing the name Hayate with Japanese origins. The others: a fighter plane, a high-speed train, and a Moto GP team – this shoe is in fast company and will not disappoint those who are looking for speed. Blaze the trails in this featherweight shoe with an outsole that grips a variety of terrains and a midsole that lets you feel the ground beneath you.
Model Number: 410615.8X2P
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 21mm (Heel), 15mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Wave Hayate is a moderate feature, neutral trail shoe designed for fast training and racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel-to-toe ride.
- Concave Wave cradles and stabilizes the heel at landing while promoting a smooth transition.
- XtaticRide adapts to the surroundings with grooves under the midfoot allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Welded Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help hold the foot in place.
- Seamless Construction limits hotspots and increases flexibility.
- Active X Outsole features X-shaped lugs for multi-directional traction on a variety of trail surfaces.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Wet Traction is a bi-directional trail specific outsole that provides increased grip in all conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS