Mizuno Wave Hitogami Men's Shoes White/Black/Yellow
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Attack the roads with the high performance Mizuno Wave Hitogami. Featuring a design inspired by the Japanese Kabuki Theater, this neutral shoe’s thin mesh upper locks your foot in for a secure fit. An innovative U4ic midsole for lightweight and responsive cushioning, while a Wave plate in the heel provides impact protection, making this shoe ideal for long distance racing and fast training.
Model Number: 410571.0090
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 23mm (Heel), 14mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The Wave Hitogami is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe deigned for speedwork or racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- G3 Sole is a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS