Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 Women's Shoes Orchid/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Mizuno’s flagship support shoe celebrates its 10th anniversary with the Wave Inspire 10. This daily trainer features a tried and true Fan Wave plate for shock absorption and support, while an innovative U4ic midsole provides a lightweight and responsive ride. The breathable mesh upper features minimal seams for reduced hotspots, making this shoe a great training partner for runs of any distance.
Model Number: 410575.6T6G
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 30mm (Heel), 17mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Inspire 10 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- SR Touch cushioning compound provides resiliency and rebound in the heel for shock absorption.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in men’s shoes and additional flex grooves in women’s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 is located in the heel for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS