Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you're seeking a lightweight performance but don't want to sacrifice overpronation support, the Mizuno Wave Musha 5 delivers. With a low platform and responsive ride, this road racing shoe offers just enough cushioning for longer races without weighing you down. A breathable mesh upper with soft suede overlays holds the foot securely, and a carbon rubber outsole offers excellent grip and durability. Look to the Musha 5 for speedwork and races up to the marathon.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Wave Musha 5 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|