Mizuno Wave Paradox Women's Shoes Wht/Mar/Aq
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Maximum support gets lighter with the Mizuno Wave Paradox. A U4ic midsole keeps you from being weighed down and the full length Wave plate provides a smooth and cushioned ride, while providing the stability you need. The upper features seamless overlays for a supportive, yet socklike fit to keep you running in comfort no matter how many miles you’re going.
Model Number: 410580.008N
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 29mm (Heel), 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Wave Paradox is a maximum featured, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating a springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel-to-toe ride.
- AIRmesh provides light, breathable coverage.
- Printed Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|