Rollover product image for a larger view.
Float over the hard road with the innovative cushioning of the Mizuno Wave Prophecy 3. A full length Infinity Wave plate separates you from the hard ground while maintaining a smooth ride. A plush upper features minimal overlays and wraps around your foot for a secure, personalized fit, ensuring wear-all-day comfort.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 35mm (Heel); 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Prophecy 3 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Infinity Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a horizontal figure eight pattern. This design features large open cavities within the infinity pattern to allow for maximal vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact.
- Mizuno Wave is the continuation of the Infinity Wave into the forefoot. Its wave pattern attenuates impact energy.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is located at the lateral heel and across the entire forefoot and is a gender specific network of grooves to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create a smooth ride.
- Extended Wave Plate is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is an extension of the Infinity Wave. It preserves the torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool is a full length ventilation system that allows heat and humidity from inside the shoe to exit via ports located in the midsole of the heel.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is an anti-microbial and moisture wicking insole that promotes a healthy environment for feet.
- Dynamotion Fit is Mizuno's design philosophy to create optimal fit with stretch material located in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS