Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Men's Shoes Cherry/Silver/Green
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
High mileage dependability gets a whole lot lighter with the Mizuno Wave Rider 17. Featuring an innovative U4ic midsole for reduced weight without sacrificing cushioning, this neutral trainer keeps you going no matter the mileage. A blown rubber outsole provides traction and durability, and a seamless upper ensures that your foot is wrapped in security and comfort.
Model Number: 410562.1673
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel); 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Rider 17 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- SR Touch cushioning compound provides resiliency and rebound in the heel for shock absorption.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation system in the midsole inhibits humidity buildup to keep feet cool and dry.
- Gender Engineering utilizes gender-specific attributes such as a wider base in men’s shoes and additional flex grooves in women’s shoes.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Printed Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS