Mizuno Wave Sayonara 2 Women's Shoes Green/Elec/Blk
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Sayonara 2 provides a lightweight race day feel with adequate cushioning for high mileage daily training. This neutral trainer offers a responsive U4ic midsole for lightweight protection, while a breathable no-sew upper provides superior comfort. Wave hello to performance with the Mizuno Sayonara 2.
Model Number: 410611.8V4U
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Sayonara 2 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for training and racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Printed Overlays on the medial and lateral sides help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS