MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Meet Juno, this powerhouse bra has it all. The best features taken from the Helena and the Fiona, this bra offers front and back adjustability, modesty and support.
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Bonded neckline, armholes and back opening offer strong support, less bulk and chafe free comfort
- Front adjustable straps offer custom fit
- Seam-free molded cups provide support, shape and moisture transfer
- S.Cafe fabric is made from recycled coffee grounds that provides moisture management and odor control
- Bonded, shaped straps help stabilize and are cushioned for comfort
- Three hook-and-eye rows bonded on band offer adjustability
- Powermesh lining provides support and ventilation
- Racer back styling for full range of motion and reducing bounce
- Main Body, AeroSilver Plus (88% Polyester/ 12% Spandex)
- Mesh (80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex)
- Interior cups (52% S.Cafe Polyester/ 48% Polyester)
- DriLayer Powermesh Plus (79% Nylon/ 21% Spandex)
Comments: I normally don't write reviews, but this is the best running bra ever. I ran 18 miles today in total comfort and no chaffing. I have been through all of the brands, Lulu, Lucy, Nike, Under Armour etc. and will never buy anything but the Juno from now on! I am large chested (36D) and this bra holds you in place without being uncomfortable.
From: Sharon, Santa Ynez, CA, USA
Comments: This bra is absolutely terrific!! As a chubbier runner, it was hard to find a bra that minimized bounce & movement but also provided a flattering shape. This is the bra! It keeps the girls as close to you as possible, but does not mash them into your rib cage. It takes what you have and keeps it in place. Bra also provides shape- does not make you look flattened or the owner of a uni-boob. Material thickness also helps keep a modest look. Size runs true- I am a 38B and it fit wonderfully. I bought a few extras to keep in my reserve!
From: Amanda, WI
Comments: I have this bra in white and LOVE it so much!!! I used to run in Under Armor bras (the one with the criss-cross in back) but this is defintely my new favorite running bra. I wear it for my long runs and hope to purchase enough of these wonder-bras so that it is all that I wear to run. I found it runs true to size (I am a 36C). I figure eventually I will sew the velcro straps so that they are 100% secure (after I have established exactly where I want them to be sewn). HIGHLY recommend this bra!
From: Leah, Shawnee, KS, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.