MSRP: $44.00 Our Price: $44.00
Model Number: 300510-
Run smoothly and stylishly in the Vero Bra by Moving Comfort. A unique design accentuates femininity, while high-impact support gives you essential hold, whether you are running, playing tennis, or lifting weights. An adjustable open back, along with convertible and adjustable straps, let you switch it up!
Need help with sizing? Watch our How to Find Your Fit Video or How to Measure Bra Size Video
- Black (001)
- Blush/Crimson (613)
- White (100)
- Seam-free molded cups provide encapsulation and compression for enhanced support
- Powermesh in key areas provide support and ventilation
- Wide, padded straps provide even distribution and reduce digging, and can be crossed over for a racer-back feel
- Three rows of adjustable hook and eyes accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes
- Bra provides adequate coverage via higher neckline
- Great support for A/B cups during high impact activities like running, horseback riding, and tennis.
- SM(32AB-34A) MD(34AB-36A) LG(36AB-38A)
- Main Body, DriLayer Cool (82% Polyester/18% Spandex), a supportive, stretch fabric which quickly pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry as you run.
- Mesh, DriLayer Powermesh (81% Nylon/ 19% Spandex), an open-knit stretch fabric which provides breathability and hold
- Interior cups, Drylayer Buzz (50% S. Café Polyester/ 50% Polyester), an anti-bacterial, anti-odor fabric which also provides moisture-management
No feedback for Moving Comfort Women's Vero Bra A/B at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.