MSRP: $45.00 Our Price: $38.50
Model Number: 4874N
Grab left or grab right... the Nathan Horizon hydration waist pak totes an ergonomic 18 oz SpeedDraw Flask in a horizontal insulated bottle cradle that let's you grab your hydration from either side. This stable pak features a dual-adjust belt let's you dial-in the fit quickly and a mesh zipper pocket for multiple gels, bars and your iPhone; a handy external bungee stashes warmers or gloves.
Waist Pak Details
- Included 18 oz SpeedDraw flask with soft silicone Push-Pull nozzle
- Horizontal, insulated XTS Cradle let's you grab flask from either right or left side; provides extra stability over bumpy terrain
- Thick insulation around cradle helps keep liquid cooler on long runs
- Expandable zipper pocket stashes several gels or bars, phone, headlamp or other accessories (fits iPhone 4 & 5 with case)
- Shock Cord with one-pull tension lock for warmers or gloves
- Adjustable, limited-stretch elastic waistband is strong and prevents bouncing; front snap buckle holds secure
- Reflective details for increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 6 oz (170.1g) with empty bottle
- Easy-squeeze, ergonomic 18 oz Nathan SpeedDraw Flask made from Super Flex Resin
- 25% bigger, soft silicone nozzle is easy on your teeth, keeps shape and doesn't leak
- Delivers high flow rate of liquid with little effort
- Soft grip cap is easy to open, even with wet hands
- BPA-free and won't leech plastic taste
- Bottle and cap are dishwasher safe on top rack
No feedback for Nathan Horizon Pak 18 oz at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.