MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Temperature drop or darkness is never good enough reason to miss a run. Protect your hands this winter in the Nathan TransWarmer Convertible Glove/Mitts w/LED. The LED lights provide up to 1300 feet of visibility in 3 settings, wind-resistant stretch fabric provides warmth while protecting you from the elements, and a pull-over, easy tuck-away lightweight windproof mitt gives you even more protection when the weather turns wintery. Conductive TruTouch™ technology on the pointer finger lets you keep your gloves on, and your hands warm, when you need to use your touch screen device mid-run.
- Soft, medium-weight polyester insulates hands in cool weather
- Wind-resistant stretch fabric pulls over fingers for extra protection
- Lightweight, windproof mitt for extra protection from the elements; easily tucks away
- Conductive TruTouch technology on pointer finger for smart phone operation without having to take your gloves off
- Flashing low-profile red LED's help make you seen to traffic while running (up to 1300 feet of visibility)
- Easy on/off LED's offer 3 modes: fast flash, slow flash & consistent light
- USB Rechargeable lighting system; approximately 2.5 hours of battery life per charge; charging time is approx. 2 hours
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
||8.5" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Cuff: 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Cover: 100% Nylon
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS