MSRP: $200.00 Our Price: $169.95
Model Number: 4531NEBY
Lightweight and ready to race, the Nathan VaporCloud boasts a body-mapped vest shape to reduce pressure points and allow full range of motion. This vest carries a 70 oz (2L) slideseal bladder and all the gear you need for multiple hours on the trail. Dual V-shape sternum and shoulder load-lifter straps let you quickly adjust fit on-the-run to prevent bouncing. A large rear stretch zipper pocket with exterior bungee stores apparel, front and side mesh zipper pockets stash nutrition and electrolyte caps, and dual front holsters let you pack 22 oz bottles for additional hydration.
- Electricity Blue/Safety Yellow (4531NEBY)
||33 - 39"
||37 - 44"
*Measure in inches around rib cage
**If between sizes we recommend sizing down
- 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® Slideseal bladder included
- Provides liquid for about 3 hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- Open-top insulated bladder sleeve for easy filling
- Hydration tube guides allow tube to be run over or under arm on either left or right side
- Magnetic clip helps keep tube in-place
- Body-mapped, Ergological™ fit vest moves with you for maximum range of motion; balances weight to eliminate shoulder pressure points
- 2 vertical and 2 side cinch straps of Bladder Control System™ to adjust fit on-the-run; helps maintain stability and prevent bouncing
- Dual sliding front V-shape sternum straps to adjust fit and secure load
- Breathable mesh and rear 3D Cooling Channel for comfort; helps move moisture away from skin
- Hidden pocket behind back allows you to slip-in ice packs to help regulate temperature on warm days
- Large, expandable back mesh zipper pocket holds lightweight apparel, warmers and accessories
- Medium rear mesh zipper pocket for sunglasses, headlamp, phone or other items
- Rear exterior bungee to stash lightweight apparel or warmers (removable)
- Front zipper pocket for phone (fits iPhone 4 and 5 with case), headlamp, or other small essentials
- Expandable front Power Stretch Mesh zipper pocket for nutrition or small accessories
- Small front water-resistant velcro pocket for electrolyte capsules or tablets
- Dual front pockets for water bottles or accessories; stay secured with bungees
- 2 side Power Stretch Mesh pockets for gels or other small essentials
- Attached safety whistle via bungee
- 3 bungee trekking pole attachment points
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Torso Length: 15.5 inches (39.4 cm)
- Weight: 19.4 oz (550 g) with empty bladder
- Pack Volume: 11L (641 inches³)
- Replaceable 70 oz (2L) Hydrapak® bladder
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/slide seal closure
- Soft, high-flow bite valve and one-handed lock
- Durable, kink-resistant drink tube
- Plug-n-play, quick connection tube
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- Reversible for easier cleaning and drying
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint water taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
No feedback for Nathan VaporCloud 2L Race Vest at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.