New Balance 10 v1 Minimus Trail GTX Men's Shoes B/B
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
You’re a minimalist trail runner ready to battle the elements, and the New Balance Minimus Trail 10 v1 GTX is a shoe that’s as ready as you are. A Gore-Tex lined upper protects your foot from the cold and wet, while a low and flexible platform provides a close to the ground ride. A Vibram outsole offers versatile traction, making this shoe a great choice for a variety of trail types.
Model Number: MO10GT
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 15mm (Heel), 11mm (Forefoot); Non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Minimus Trail 10 v1 GTX is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trial shoe designed for daily training and high mileage in all weather conditions.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Deconstructed Acteva midsole provides high flexibility and light cushion.
- Open Mesh upper provides soft and flexible feel for a custom fit.
- GORE-TEX Upper is waterproof and yet breathable, for comfortable protection during extreme weather conditions.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed.
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|