New Balance 1340 Women's Shoes Silver/Blue
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 1340 is made to keep you strong and steady on the road. The durable platform works to stabilize over pronating feet, for maximum control on your run. The wide outsole lays down smoothly with each step, and a padded midsole absorbs impact from the road, to give your legs the ultimate comfort they deserve. This shoe is the update to the New Balance 1012.
Model Number: W1340SB
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium, will accommodate orthotics
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to deep
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The 1340 is a maximum feature, maximum motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- N2 Cushioning system consists of responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- Acteva is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- SL-1 is a running and walking-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|