New Balance 1340 v2 Women's Shoes Silver/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Delivering maximum motion control, the New Balance 1340 is built to keep severe overpronators strong and steady mile after mile. With a wide platform mixed with the superior N2 cushioning, this daily trainer provides ample support in a soft cushioned ride. With added comfort from a synthetic mesh upper, the 1340 is ready to deliver pure comfort, in a max featured motion control shoe.
Model Number: W1340SP2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium width
- Midfoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The 1340 v2 is a maximum feature, maximum motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- N2 Cushioning system consists of responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- Acteva Lite is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS