New Balance 780 v4 Men's Shoes Blue/Lime
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 780 v4 allows you to take on the miles without breaking the bank. This neutral, no-nonsense trainer provides excellent value while retaining the cushioning you need for high mileage running. A flexible platform keeps your transition silky smooth while an Ndurance outsole provides lasting durability.
Model Number: M780BY4
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.6oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel), 17mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 780 v4 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- Injected Molded EVA Midsole offers enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays provides a secure, second-skin fit around the foot for performance.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last provides enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|