New Balance 980 Men's Shoes Orange/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Enjoy a soft, cloudlike run in the New Balance 980. This neutral trainer introduces Fresh Foam, a plush midsole material that separates you from the hard road below. A low offset design ensures a natural and uninhibited stride, and a breathable mesh upper keeps you cool and comfortable as you add up the miles. Say goodbye to the ground below and hello to whole new running experience with the 980.
Model Number: M980OR
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi- Curved
The 980 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Fresh Foam delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel.
- Air Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS