New Balance 980 Trail Women's Shoes Orange/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
New Balance 980 Trail absorbs the impact of every step on the trail with its Fresh Foam technology in the midsole while maintaining a natural and fluid stride with its low offset and light weight. The aggressive grip on the outsole gives the traction needed to enjoy any surface while the breathable mesh upper keeps your feet from overheating as you blaze down the trail.
Model Number: WT980OB
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 980 Trail is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Fresh Foam delivers plush cushioning for those who want a soft underfoot feel.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the majority of the upper for durable, lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Aggressive Lugs are multidirectional to assist in ascending and descending.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|