New Balance 990 v3 Men's Shoes Grey
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Classic looks join true comfort in the New Balance 990. This shoe offers good support for overpronating feet and soft underfoot cushioning. The soft suede upper lends a retro style, and the generous last accommodates the foot shape of just about any runner, large or small. The durable outsole and upper make this shoe a great choice for high mileage and daily training.
Model Number: M990GL3
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 990 v3 is a maximum feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- ABZORB SBS uses top of the line midsole foam in the forefoot for increased underfoot cushioning.
- ACTEVA is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Single Density Polyurethane provides durable cushioning, which stands up against compression set.
- Encap consists of a soft midsole cushioning surrounded by an outside rim of tough polyurethane, for increased stability and durability.
- Open Mesh in the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Nubuck leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Blown rubber running the length of the shoe increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- SL-1 is a running and walking-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|