Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run towards victory with the New Balance LD5000. Designed with the input of elite athletes, this ultralight long distance spike provides optimal performance in events up to 10,000m. A full length, 4-pin spike plate provides unrelenting grip on the track, while a thin mesh upper sits close to the foot for a confident fit. Includes eight 1/4" Christmas Tree spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.8 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
The LD5000 is an elite-level distance track spike designed for 3,000m to 10,000m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite RC is a high density foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- FantomFit a skeletally engineered upper providing an ultralight fit and support.
- Dynaride is a lightweight outsole designed for high performance traction over a variety of surfaces.
- Pebax Plate uses a full-length lightweight polymer plate with a textured heel, for maximized lightweight traction.
- 4 spike configuration
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS