New Balance MD800v3 Women's Spikes Pink/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Attack the track and drop your competition with the New Balance MD800v3. This mid-distance spike is built for the athlete seeking performance. A six-pin spike plate offers unrelenting grip while a full-length RevLite midsole provides just enough cushioning for events up to 3000m. Includes twelve 3/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: WMD800P3
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
The MD800v3 is a middle distance track spike built for distances between 800-3000m.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- TPU Skin Upper provides a secure, second-skin fit around the foot for performance.
- Pebax Plate uses a full-length lightweight polymer plate with a textured heel, for maximized lightweight traction.
- 6 spike configuration
- RL-2 is a distance racing-specific last with a narrow heel, a standard forefoot width, and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS