New Balance MRC1600 Men's Shoes Blue/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance RC1600 is a fast flat with an extra dose of style. Colorful, lightweight overlays wrap the upper for a secure fit, and the Revlite midsole is springy and protective. This shoe is light enough for speed work and racing, and has enough cushioning underfoot for a marathon.
Model Number: MRC1600G
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MRC1600 is a minimum featured shoe designed for road racing. It is intended for marathon racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- FantomFit a skeletally engineered upper providing an ultralight fit and support.
- Combination Last utilizes slip construction in the heel for flexibility and reduced weight, and Strobel construction in the forefoot for underfoot comfort.
- Blown rubber runs the length of the shoe for increased cushioning and responsiveness.
- DynaRide is a lightweight, high traction outsole.
- NB-J is a racing-specific last for high performance running.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|