New Balance MRC1600 v2 Men's Shoes Orange/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
From 5k to Marathon, the New Balance MRC1600 v2 is ready to take on the roads. With a responsive RevLite midsole and FantomFit upper engineered for a close fit, this shoe is perfect for fast track intervals or your next road race.
Model Number: MRC1600O
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MRC1600 v2 is a minimum featured shoe designed for road racing. It is intended for marathon racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- FantomFit a skeletally engineered upper providing an ultralight fit and support.
- Combination Last utilizes slip construction in the heel for flexibility and reduced weight, and Strobel construction in the forefoot for underfoot comfort.
- Blown rubber runs the length of the shoe for increased cushioning and responsiveness.
- DynaRide is a lightweight, high traction outsole.
- NB-J is a racing-specific last for high performance running.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|